This website is managed, maintained and controlled by ACS – Arizona Computer Services Inc., if you have any questions about this policy, please and thank you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
77 E Columbus - Ste 215
Phoenix, AZ 85012-2352
In order to address the needs of our visitors and potential clients in a best manner especially their device usability preferences, we try our best to provide the technology-driven responsive web platform.
We gather and use certain information about visitors in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We are committed to protecting your personal information.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website in order to improve its user experience.
We may collect the following information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name, middle name, last name, country of residence, gender, email address, postal address with postal code, phone numbers, username and password.
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information, credit card details.
- Job title
- Industry, and business interests
- contact details of other individuals within your organization such as your approving manager or booking contact
- Details about other people, if so, those people should be happy at giving their details to ACS (their information will be used for the purposes set out in this policy, which may include using their details for marketing purposes).
- Your professional interests, experience with our products, and more detailed contact preferences.
- Information volunteered by the visitors, such as survey information, and/or site registrations.
- Other information relevant to visitor enquiries, special offers and surveys.
- Information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality.
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send
- Website usage data
- The domain name
- Aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit,
- User-specific information on what pages visitors access or visit
Collecting this data helps us understand what data you are looking for and how you search for that data, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
How We Collect Your Information
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To manage your registration
- To provide you with information that you request (e.g. conference papers, details of events)
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To customize and refine the website
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- Your personal information will be kept in a database and maybe shared with business associates, sponsor companies, trainers/speakers/other trainees or partner companies. They may use your information for their own marketing purposes.
- As required by law, your personal information may also be shared with government entities and regulatory authorities, the usage of which will be out of ACS control, so we do not accept any liability in this regard.
- We may employ the services of a third party to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting or marketing campaigns. In some cases, the third party may receive your information. However, at all times we will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
- We may use aggregated information for the purposes of tracking website usage and in order to help improve our website and for research and analysis purposes. We may pass this information to third parties. The aggregate information and statistics will not, however, include details that can be used to identify you.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify if you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, half of our users might see one piece of content while the other half see a different piece of content.
- We also use these technical methods in HTML emails that we send to our visitors for a number of purposes including: to determine whether our visitors have opened or forwarded those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails; to customize the display of banner advertisements and other messages after a visitor has closed an email; and to determine whether a visitor has made an enquiry or a purchase in response to a particular email.
- Cookies and other technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Hyperlinks and third party advertising
This site contains links to other websites. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of such websites. We may use third party advertisements on our site. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements to enable the advertiser to track the number of anonymous users responding to the campaign. We do not have access to or control of cookies placed by third parties.
Sale of the Business
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser's adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.