We offer accurate, cost effective, secure, and confidential end-to-end MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES, with turnaround time ranging from 12-24 hours and the capability to index the transcribed reports into your EMR/EHR. We have state of the art infrastructure, dictations system, and very proficient and experienced team.
An extensive level of transcription experience in all types of reports:
Disability and Functional Capacity Assessment Transcription
- Chart Notes
- Consultation Notes
- Emergency Department Notes
- History and Physical Examination Notes
- Operative Notes
- SOAP Notes
- Radiology Reports, etc.
We have happy and satisfied clientele on Disability Evaluations, Medical-Legal reports and Functional Assessment reports for employment or workplace with following categories that we have an experience in.
Other specialties we are proficient in:
- Qualified Medical Evaluation (QME) / Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)
- Psychological Disability Evaluation – Adults and Children
- Comprehensive Mental Status Evaluation – Adults and Children, which involves detailed interpretation of tests performed like Vineland-II / VABS 2 , WISC-IV, Bender Visual Motor Gestalt Test II, Comprehensive Test of Nonverbal Intelligence – Second Ed. (CTONI-II), WMS-IV, Trail-making tests, Wide Range Achievement Test (WRAT-4)
- Comprehensive Psychological Medical-Legal Evaluations
- Comprehensive Psychological Medical-Legal Evaluation Involving Extraordinary Circumstances
- Pre-Employment Psychological Screening Report
- Privileged & Confidential Forensic Psychological Evaluation
- Psychiatric Independent Medical Evaluation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation / Disability Evaluation / Medical Source Evaluations under following specialties:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Occupational Medicine
- Sport Medicine Orthopedic
- Emergency Medicine
Our rates are exceptionally low and we don’t compromise on quality. Try it for yourself; you'll find our accuracy to be 99+++%.
- Allergy & Immunology
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- OB / GYN
- Vascular Surgery, etc.
- Using Our Toll-Free#: 8 cents per line (65 characters)
- Using Regular Telephone Line (you pay toll): 7.5 cents per line (65 characters)
- Using Digital Recorders (we recommend Olympus):7 cents per line (65 characters)
Note: We can turn around these reports quicker, however there will be an increase in the rate.
You may retrieve your reports from our secure FTP site or via secure email.
Try our services for free. If you're not satisfied with our quality, timeliness and service, tell us and you pay nothing. IT'S VERY SIMPLE.
Just email us at email@example.com or call Kevin at +1 (602) 263-8958.
Arrange to send us a test file. We'll provide you with a toll-free telephone number, user id and PIN #.
You will have access to your transcribed reports within 12-24 hours.