We're ACS and ACS Billing Specialists, LLC -- Medical Billing, EMR Billing, Practice Management and Transcription Specialists.
Established in 1970, we've helped our clients through many changes in the patient care and medical billing industries including Electronic Claim Submission, HIPAA implementation & compliance and EMR incentive programs.
We can help you to maximize your reimbursement and minimize expense through integrated front office and patient care strategies with correct and done-right-first-time diagnosis and procedure coding and billing practices.
ACS was established in 1970 as a medical billing and online receivables company. We’re a well established, privately owned technology-enabled services and solutions provider specializing in medical billing, practice management and transcriptions services. Service, stability and long term relationships are key to our beliefs. We have been working with many of our clients for 5, 10, 20+ years.
We provide the support, knowledge and technologies for Physicians, Clinics and Medical Billing Companies to succeed.
Medical Practices, Consultants, Clinics, Billing Companies and Claims Processors all benefit from our services.
Our experienced medical billing team includes skilled Medical Billers, Coders, Geeks and Consultants who will guide your patient and workflow practices to maximize reimbursement while maintaining compliancy with HIPAA and CMS regulations. We have the right combination of people, systems and technologies to help you through trying times, increase your revenues, and recommend actions or to simply do your billing for you.
We have a very strong customer base across the United States and around the globe. We are unique in that we provide a complete portfolio of practice management services, mature IT solutions, customized healthcare training and consultancy services.
- ACS mission is to bear in mind the our only true "product" is service.
- To provide quality service above and beyond that which is expected by the client at a competitive price.
- To assist the client in attaining their greatest potential revenues and efficiency.
- To keep current and proactive with respect to new requirements and regulations — not to merely react.
- To continually refine and add services without adding expense to the client.
- Finally, to assure continued operations, there must be a reasonable profit for the shareholders.