|PACS/RIS and Radiology Workflow (Day1)|
|Module 1- Introduction to PACS
Module 2 - Introduction to PACS Broker and RIS
- PACS system definitions
- PACS Workflow
- Computer basics
- Operating systems
- Database basics
- Networking technology
- Data representations (bits, bytes, megabytes, gigabytes, terabytes)
- Basic security concepts
Module 3 - DICOM Implementations for Digital Radiography
- What is RIS?
- HIS-RIS Interface
- What is PACS Broker?
- What is DICOM?
- Relevance of DICOM
- DICOM and workflow
- Hands on DICOM
|PACS/RIS and Radiology Workflow (Day2)
|Module 4 - HL7 Implementations
Module 5 - IHE Compliance
- What is HL7?
- HL7 workflow
- HL7 Profiles
- Hands on HL7 Messages
Module 6 - Building the PACS Network
- IHE Workflow
- All profiles of Radiology Framework
- Structural designing of IHE Radiology workflow with other frameworks.
- Relevant technical considerations
- The PACS implementation process
|PACS/RIS and Radiology Workflow (Day3)
|Module 7 - PACS System Maintenance
Module 8 - Technical and Clinical Functions
Module 9 - Continuity of Care
- Managing configurations
- Setting up users
Module 10 - Practical Experience
- Network systems failures (What are they and how to anticipate?
- Downtime planning
- Testing back ups
Module 11 - Integration
- Hands on PACS
- Hunting PACS/RIS Problems.
- Integration of PACS with other clinical and non-clinical systems.
- System requirements for Interoperability and Integration.
- HL7 bridges to solve integration problems.